IRA Charitable Rollover
You may be looking for a way to make a big difference to help further the mission of your preferred Episcopal charity or parish. If you are 70½ or older, an IRA charitable rollover is a way you can help continue their work and benefit this year.
Benefits of an IRA charitable rollover
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to our organization
- Satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year if you are over 72
- Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts
- Help further the work and mission of our organization
How an IRA charitable rollover gift works
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to your preferred Episcopal charity or parish.
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to our organization to help continue their important work.
- Please note that IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
- Please contact your preferred Episcopal charity or parish if you wish for your gift to be used for a specific purpose.
If you have any questions about an IRA charitable rollover gift, please contact us. We would be happy to assist you and answer any questions you might have.